SAN DIEGO (KGTV) — A dream became reality for a San Diego woman, but not in a good way. Jenna Evans says she swallowed her engagement ring in her sleep.
Tuesday night, Evans dreamed that she and her fiance, Bobby, were facing off with “bad guys” on a high-speed train. During the struggle, Bobby told Evans that she had to swallow her engagement ring to protect it. So she did. Not just in her dream, but in real life. She woke to find the ring clean off her finger.
“When I woke up and it was not on my hand, I knew exactly where it was,” Evans said. “It was in my stomach.”
The next morning, Evans and her future husband went to Urgent Care, where they saw her X-rays. Her ring was clearly nestled right in her stomach.