Will Ferrell returned to SNL and portrayed Gordon Sondland as he spills the beans about impeachment-plagued President Trump, played as always by Alec Baldwin.
- President Trump’s awkward comments to the news media after Gordon Sondland’s testimony in the impeachment hearings were spoofed by SNL
- Alec Baldwin returned to play the president in a new episode of the hit NBC show while Will Ferrell portrayed Sondland
- Trump is clumsily seen trying to avoid reporters’ questions after Sondland’s testimony implicates him and other senior officials in the Ukraine scandal
- He then goes to his handwritten notes written in black marker, citing them as proof of his innocence
- In real life, Sondland testified on Wednesday that Trump directed his underlings to pressure Ukraine to investigate Joe Biden in exchange for American aid
- Trump on Wednesday gave comments to the press that were read from notes which he wrote using a black marker