Anastasia Radzinskaya, from Russia, ranked number three in YouTube’s earners. The five-year-old made $18 million from her different accounts that collectively boast 107 million subscribers.
- Anastasia Radzinskaya, who is from Russia but now lives in Florida, ranked number three in YouTube’s earners
- The five-year-old made $18 million between 2018 and 2019 with videos posted across six different accounts that collectively boast 107 million subscribers
- She shares videos of herself playing and doing activities with her parents
- The list of highest earning YouTube stars was released this week, and Anastasia, who also goes by Nastya or Stacy, ranked at number three
- Radzinskaya was beat only by account Dude Perfect and Ryan Kaji, eight
- Kaji is an eight-year-old who reviews toys and performs science experiments