- Jorge Masvidal has accepted a formal invite to the White House in Washington DC and said Donald Trump has “done a lot of crazy s— that a lot of people wish they could do.”
- Visiting the Oval Office will punctuate an extraordinary 12 months for Masvidal, as the Floridian fighter was in the conversation for fighter of the year last year after victories over Darren Till, Ben Askren, and Nate Diaz.
- During that time he has been opening up multiple streams of income as an ambassador for CBDmd and with his own branded Mezcal.
- But he hopes his greatest payday is yet to come and is targeting a welterweight showdown with Conor McGregor.
- McGregor fights Donald Cerrone at the UFC 246 event in Las Vegas on Saturday and Masvidal told us he will be Octagonside “having a good old time,” working on fighting McGregor later in the year should he win this weekend.
Source: Donald Trump is a ‘bad mother f—–‘ because he’s ‘done crazy s— a lot of people wish they could do,’ UFC fighter Jorge Masvidal says