Boris Johnson is forecast to win a landslide Conservative majority of 86 in the House of Commons, according to an exit poll commissioned by the BBC, ITV and Sky News.
The survey of voters at polling stations across the UK suggests that Conservatives will win around 368 seats to Labour’s 191, with Liberal Democrats on 13 and the Scottish National Party on 55.
Boris Johnson retreated into a fridge to avoid a TV interview, amid rattled nerves at CCHQ over a narrowing in the opinion polls.
The prime minister was ambushed by the Good Morning Britain producer, Jonathan Swain, during a pre-dawn visit to Modern Milkman, a business in the Tory-held constituency of Pudsey, in Yorkshire.
When Swain first approached Johnson, he asked: “Morning prime minister, would you come on Good Morning Britain, prime minister?” Johnson’s aide can be heard mouthing “oh for fuck’s sake” in response.
A security guard at London’s Winter Wonderland in Hyde Park was filmed kicking a man in the head after he was forced to the ground. The man is punched in the face as he lies restrained.
- A man in a high-vis vest kicks man in white jacket in head as he lies on the floor
- Another man then swings punches at his head as he is restrained by others
- In the video shared yesterday two men brawl as bystanders encourage them
- David Beckham, daughter Harper and son Romeo at the Hyde Park fair last night
- Three people arrested for public order offences in Winter Wonderland Sunday
He just doesn't care. pic.twitter.com/BMryupJU5V— Jeremy Corbyn (@jeremycorbyn) December 9, 2019
Boris Johnson has been accused of being “heartless” after refusing to look at a photo of a child sleeping on a hospital floor because of a lack of beds.
The Prime Minister was asked about the incident at Leeds General Infirmary, but rather than look at the image of the four-year-old in hospital with suspected pneumonia, he took the phone from the ITV reporter and put it in his pocket.
A video posted by the BBC shows 6-year-old primary school children being told to write gay love letters to promote diversity.
The clip features kids from Bewsey Lodge Primary School imagining themselves in the role of Prince Henry, who wants to profess his love for and gay marry his man servant ‘Thomas’.
Two men fight – encouraged by bystanders – at Winter Wonderland in Hyde Park, London. A man in a white t-shirt rapidly swings punches as onlookers scream.
- In the video shared to Twitter, two men brawl as bystanders encourage them
- Man in red t-shirt has man in white t-shirt in choke hold as latter swings punches
- The man in the white t-shirt rapidly hits the other as horrified onlookers scream
- Comes after 3 people arrested for public order offences in Winter Wonderland on Sunday