- Social media users have been wowed a clip showing hack to peel a boiled egg
- Video, shared by US Twitter account has been viewed 80,000 times
- Person, in an unknown location, puts an egg in a glass with water and shakes it
- They tip the egg out into their hand and are able to slip it from it’s shell with ease
- Many have been left amazed by 9 second clip, with one calling it ‘dark magic’
Source: Clever video hack showing how to peel a boiled egg WOWS social media users
When winter rolls around, every driver knows the grueling — and cold — wait that comes with having to defrost your windshield before pulling away. This genius, from Wilson, North Carolina, claims to have figured out a way to effortlessly melt away the icy frost in seconds.
Source: How to defrost your car windshield in seconds
A MUM has revealed she puts shower caps on her pram wheels to stop mud from getting on the carpet – and parents have hailed her a ‘genius’.
Winter brings with it wet and soggy weather, which can be a nightmare if you have a buggy.
Source: Mum praised for genius tip of putting £1 shower caps over her pram wheels – to stop mud getting on her carpets
Mental toughness is the ability to manage your emotions and control your thoughts and behavior in ways that will set you up for success. It’s not something you’re born with— it’s something you can learn, and not only in tough times.
When I worked for the FBI, I learned that agents needed mental toughness to chip away at messy cases that can last for years. I learned that ignoring problems case wouldn’t make them go away. I had to learnhow to work through the problems until I found an answer.
Source: 3 psychology secrets to become mentally strong