Four people were killed including a police officer, and two shooters were dead in an attack at a Kosher supermarket in a Jewish neighborhood in Jersey City.
David Anderson and Francine Graham, members of the anti-Semitic and violent “Black Israelites” cult, were identified as the killers.
It didn’t take Democrats long to blame whitey for the attack.
Squad member Rashida Tlaib tweeted out: “White Supremacy Kills.”
- Ilhan Omar, 37, is not only dating, but living ‘on and off’ with her married campaign aide Tim Mynett, 38, in Washington DC, DailyMail.com can reveal
- The two have secret hookups at Omar’s love nest and are taking romantic vacations and making plans for a long-term future together
- DailyMail.com has obtained photographic evidence that confirms Omar and Mynett have been hooking up whenever she is in DC for congressional work
- A source told DailyMail.com: ‘They are more or less living together whenever she is in DC. They are even planning a romantic vacation at Christmas’
- Insiders have gone so far as to suggest the pair will consider marriage when their respective divorces are finalized
- The source added: ‘Maybe then the lies, the hypocrisy, all the sneaking around will finally come to an end’
- The congresswoman spent months denying she had split from her husband despite this website revealing she had left their home and was having an affair
- She finally filed for divorce on October 7 – but still refuses to acknowledge her relationship with Mynett, whose wife also filed for divorce in August
- Mynett’s spurned wife Beth, 55, is refusing to yield in divorce proceedings because she feels Omar is a risk to their 13-year-old son William’s safety
Great! Thank you @HillaryClinton. You, the queen of warmongers, embodiment of corruption, and personification of the rot that has sickened the Democratic Party for so long, have finally come out from behind the curtain. From the day I announced my candidacy, there has been a …— Tulsi Gabbard (@TulsiGabbard) October 18, 2019
… powerful allies in the corporate media and war machine, afraid of the threat I pose.— Tulsi Gabbard (@TulsiGabbard) October 18, 2019
It’s now clear that this primary is between you and me. Don’t cowardly hide behind your proxies. Join the race directly.