HONG KONG (AP) — The Latest on the protests in Hong Kong (all times local):
Hong Kong police have stormed into a university campus held by protesters after an all-night standoff.
Fiery explosions could be seen inside as riot officers entered before dawn Monday.
Police had fired repeated barrages of tear gas and water cannon at protesters outside the campus since before midnight.
Anti-government protesters had barricaded themselves inside Hong Kong Polytechnic University for days, fighting back with gasoline bombs and bows and arrows.
Australia’s human rights partnership with China has been “quietly” suspended over Beijing’s mass detention of Uighurs, its treatment of democracy protests in Hong Kong, and its banning of two Australian MPs critical of its actions.
The Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade says the Human Rights Technical Co-operation Program worth $7.4 million over three years, aimed at advancing human rights reform, has been suspended after more than two decades.
GORDON Ramsay is used to cooking up a treat, but this must be his most expensive one to date. He forked out £500,000 to have Ed Sheeran perform at his daughter Tilly’s 18th birthday party on Saturday.
Ed delivered a five-song set of his hits before leading a rendition of Happy Birthday.
The Ramsays rented out London’s Cuckoo Club in Mayfair for the party which was attended by hundreds of friends, including Brooklyn and Romeo Beckham.
MILWAUKEE — Outrageous cellphone video from inside a Milwaukee Popeyes restaurant shows a group of employees getting into a vicious brawl.
This all went down while customers were inside. The violent encounter happened at the Popeyes near 76th and Good Hope Road around 9:30 p.m. on Wednesday, Nov. 13.
Videos emerge showing Prince ‘I-don’t-go-partying-or-do-public-affection’ Andrew doing plenty of both at wild parties on the French Riviera in 2007 (and he looks a touch sweaty too)
Filmed during Prince Andrew’s ‘mid-life crisis’ period, the video clips show him letting loose at wild parties on the French Riviera, being openly affectionate with several women.
- Newly-revealed video shows Prince Andrew enjoying raucous parties on the French Riviera in the late 2000s
- The footage, along with several photos, sees the Prince enjoying the attention of a string of beautiful women
- It comes after Andrew gave ‘car crash’ BBC interview where he defended relationship with Jeffrey Epstein
- Prince Andrew claimed he didn’t indulge in public affection and a medical condition left him unable to sweat
- However, the photos and video shows Andrew embracing several women and looking sweaty and disheveled