7-year-old boy swallows AirPod as Christmas’ gift, in fear of music played in his stomach – Georgia – WATCH

 

DEKALB COUNTY, Ga. — A Christmas gift landed a 7-year-old boy in the hospital and his mother wants to warn other parents about it.

Kiara Stroud said her son accidentally swallowed one of his AirPods and she had to rush him to the emergency room.

The AirPod is still in the boy’s stomach.

“He was like, ‘Mom. I don’t want my phone,’ because he got a phone for Christmas as well, and he’s like, ‘I don’t want to be near my phone. I don’t want it to connect to my phone and start playing music.’ I’m like, ‘Oh my God.’ He’s a crazy kid,” Stroud said.

Your Comments